Ingredients Needed for Shrimp-Filled Cherry Tomatoes
12 large cherry tomatoes
8 ounces of shrimp
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon chili sauce
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Shrimp-Filled Cherry Tomatoes
- Slice off the tops of the cherry tomatoes and remove their insides with a teaspoon.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add the shrimp.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook the shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Take them out with a slotted spatula and place them on a wooden board. Thinly chop them with a knife. Transfer them to a large bowl.
- Add the mayo, Dijon mustard, chili sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Chop the spring onion and parsley, then add them to the mixture. Season with salt and stir until smooth.
- Fill the cherry tomatoes with shrimp mix, and top them with 1 fresh basil leaf.