Ingredients Needed for Dijon-Crusted Halibut and Grilled Zucchini
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 halibut fillet, around 6 ounces
0.25 ounce horseradish, shredded
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Dijon-Crusted Halibut and Grilled Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- You can first take care of the Dijon crust.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayo in a large bowl. Add the Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs, and lemon juice. Mix it until smooth.
- Place the halibut in a ceramic baking tray, season it with salt, and spread the Dijon mustard over the fillet.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes. In the meantime, you can take care of the zucchini and sauce.
- Add the remaining mayo in a bowl. Add the horseradish, parmesan, and mix.
- Spray the grill with olive oil. Add the zucchini slices and grill them for 6-7 minutes, or until the grill marks appear on their surface.
- Serve the fish with the grilled zucchini and the mayo sauce.