Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Potato Nuggets
7 ounces salmon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons peas, cooked
3 ounces Cheddar, grated
How to Cook Salmon and Potato Nuggets
- Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and bake them for 1 hour at 400ºF/200ºC.
- Cut the salmon fillet into pieces and transfer them to the blender.
- Add the egg and oil, then puree them.
- Peel the baked potatoes, add them to a bowl and mash them.
- Keep adding the peas and Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper, then mix until even.
- Start shaping the nuggets.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the nuggets to it.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 380ºF/190ºC.