7 ounces of pizza dough
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of italian sausage meat
2 red onions, chopped
½ teaspoon chili flakes
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 tomato, chopped
fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 480 degrees F/250 degrees C.
- Dust your working space with flour and level the dough with a rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the dough. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage meat and 1 red onion.
- Add the chili flakes and garlic. Cook the onion until browned.
- Add the chopped tomato and season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread the meat over the dough and top it with the red onion.
- Slide the pizza into the oven and cook it for 15 minutes at the same heat. Top it with basil leaves.