Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Corn Chowder
1 ear of sweet corn, sliced
1 ounce butter
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon flour
4 cups of seafood stock
6 small to medium potatoes, cubed
14 ounces of salmon, cubed
3 ounces of heavy cream
How to Cook Salmon and Corn Chowder
- Start melting the butter in a pot over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender. Season with salt and pepper in the process.
- Add the flour and stir it in. Add most of the seafood stock and stir.
- Add the potatoes, cover with the lid and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining stock, the salmon, and the sliced sweet corn. Stir, cover with the lid and cook for 15 minutes more.
- Add the heavy cream and stir it in. Remove from heat and serve warm.