Calories: 699 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 26 g
- 63 g
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Spring Onion Omelet
⅓ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce salami
1 spring onion
How to Make Salami and Spring Onion Omelet
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add heavy cream.
- Grease a skillet with vegetable oil and pour in it the whisked eggs.
- Slice the salami and add it in the omelet.
- Chop the spring onion and sprinkle it over the omelet.
- Cover the skillet and cook the omelet for 1-2 minutes on medium-heat.