Ingredients Needed for Salami and Mozzarella Sandwiches
3 breads slices
3 tablespoons of bechamel sauce
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
6 teaspoons of harissa sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
6 salamis slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Salami and Mozzarella Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C
- Spread 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce on each of the bread slices.
- Top with chives, sliced jalapeno, 2 teaspoons of harissa, and some shredded mozzarella.
- Add 1 thinly sliced cherry tomato and 2 slices of salami.
- Repeat the steps to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches in a baking tray and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Bake them in the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- Serve them warm!