Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Spinach Cheesy Tortillas
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 ounces of cream cheese
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 cup shredded cheddar
4 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Chicken and Spinach Cheesy Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Dice the chicken breast and season it with salt.
- Heat a skillet and throw in the chicken. Season it with chili flakes and fry it until golden.
- Separately, use a large bowl and add the cream cheese, baby spinach, cooked chicken, and 3/4 of shredded Cheddar.
- Season it with salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Use this mixture to equally fill the 4 tortillas. Place them in a backing tray and top with the remaining Cheddar.
- Bake the tortillas for 25 minutes.
- Serve them with sprinkled spring onion on top!