Ingredients Needed for Roasted Duck Breast with Raspberry Sauce
7 ounces of duck breast
5 ounces of raspberries
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
6 ounces of spelt and vegetable mix, cooked
0.5 fennel, chopped
4 cucumber slices (thin and lengthwise cut)
How to Cook Roasted Duck Breast with Raspberry Sauce
- Score the duck breast, season it with salt and pepper, then rub.
- Heat a pan over high heat, then add the duck breast. Fry for 6 minutes on both sides.
- Pour some of the drippings into a small bowl and set aside. Roast the pan-seared duck for 25 minutes at 130⁰F/65⁰C
- Add the raspberries to the dripping bowl. Crush them and mix them. Add the olive oil and soy sauce and mix until even. Set aside.
- Slice the cooked duck breast and serve it on a bed of spelt and vegetable mix. Add the fennel and cucumber slices, top with the strawberry sauce and garnish with a few strawberries if you want.