Ingredients Needed for Carrot and Zucchini Beef Patty Sandwich
¼ zucchini, stripes
3.5 ounces of ground beef, shaped into a patty
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 emmental cheese
1 chili pepper, slices
2 breads slices, toasted
1 tablespoon salsa
1 lettuce leaf
1 red cabbage
How to Cook Carrot and Zucchini Beef Patty Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the beef patty on both sides until brown, for about 4 minutes. One minute before the patty is done, add the Emmental slice on it, and cover the skillet. Let the cheese melt for 30 seconds. Remove the patty and set it aside.
- Add the carrot and zucchini stripes in the same skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir. Add the red chili pepper. Cook until the veggies soften just a little.
- Spread the salsa on one toasted bread slice.
- Add the lettuce leaf, red cabbage, cooked patty, and the carrot and zucchini mixture.
- Top with the other toast slice and fix the sandwich with a bamboo pick.