Ingredients Needed for Sausage on Rosemary Sprig Skewers
2 sausages s, smoked
½ red bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
½ red onion
10 rosemary sprigs
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Cook Sausage on Rosemary Sprig Skewers
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Cut the sausages into 0.4-inch (1 cm) pieces.
- Cut the bell pepper in square medium pieces.
- Slice the red onion into rings.
- Make a small hole into each sausage and bell pepper piece.
- Use the rosemary sprigs as skewers and put on them pieces of sausage, bell pepper, and onion rings.
- Put the rosemary skewers on a baking tray and drizzle some olive oil on them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm, with grated parmesan on top.