Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Drumsticks and Rice
4 chicken drumsticks
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
5 ounces of rice
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Drumsticks and Rice
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the drumsticks in a bowl. Season them with garlic powder and paprika. Mix using your hands to evenly coat them with spices.
- Place them in a baking tray. Roast them for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Take the drumsticks out of the oven and serve them with the rice.