Ingredients Needed for Creamy Potato Soup With Croutons
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 cups of vegetable stock
3 potatoes, cubed
3 bay leaves
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon butter
2 breads slices
½ teaspoon oregano
How to Cook Creamy Potato Soup With Croutons
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red onion, garlic, and cook them until golden. Add the paprika powder.
- Pour the vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes and bay leaves. Bring the soup to a boil, cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a touch of tomato sauce and simmer it again, this time for 5 minutes.
- Move the soup into a blender and add 1 tablespoon of butter in it.
- Place the bread slices on a wooden board and cut them into small dices.
- Cook them in butter until golden and crispy.