Ingredients Needed for Potato and Beef Salad With Pickles and Mustard
1 large potato
1 large carrot
1 parsley root
7 ounces canned peas
2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to Make Potato and Beef Salad With Pickles and Mustard
- Add the potato, carrot, parsley root, and beef to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cover them with water, cover the pan with the lid and boil for 30 minutes.
- Dice the cooked potato and carrot, the beef and pickles and finely slice the parsley root.
- Transfer all to a bowl and add the peas.
- Mix the mustard and oil in a small bowl or a cup, then add them to the bowl.
- Season with salt and mix everything until even.