Calories: 230 kCal / serving
- 0 g
- 32 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Ricotta and Bacon Chicken Breast
1 chicken breast
1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
How to Make Ricotta and Bacon Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and flatten it with the meat mallet.
- Spread the ricotta cheese on the chicken breast.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast with the ricotta on the inside.
- Wrap the chicken in 2 slices of bacon.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.