Calories: 334 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 16 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Bread Ring Filled With Sausage
2 tablespoons of flour
1 pound bread dough
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 ounce cheddar
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella
For the topping:
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella
How to Make Cheesy Bread Ring Filled With Sausage
- Carve the sausages using a knife. Set aside.
- Spread the flour on the work surface. Form the bread dough into a cylindrical shape, then flatten it using the rolling pin. You should have an oblong round shape.
- Spread the tomato sauce on half of the flattened dough’s surface. Place the cheddar and the sausages. Top with the grated mozzarella.
- Roll the dough, then place it into a cake form. Press it gently into the form. Bake for 60 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Remove from oven and top the ring with tomato sauce and mozzarella. Bake for 10 more minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- You can serve it garnished with some French fries and fresh parsley.