Ingredients Needed for Yogurt-Marinated Chicken and Noodles
5 ounces of rice noodles
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup yogurt
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tea spoon caraway powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
0.25 ounce ginger, chopped
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3 ounces of green beans
½ zucchini, diced
1 cup peas
½ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon sour cream
6 olives, thinly sliced
How to Cook Yogurt-Marinated Chicken and Noodles
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the noodles in a bowl and pour boiled water over them.
- Allow the noodles to soak for 7 to 10 minutes or until they just start separating. Drain them and leave them aside.
- Add the yogurt into a bowl. Add coriander powder, caraway, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix and add the chicken, and coat it with this marinade. Move the chicken in a baking tray and slide it into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until light golden. Add the green beans, carrot, zucchini, and peas. Pour the orange juice, sour cream, and cook everything for 8-10 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven, place it on a large plate, and serve it with the noodles and veggies.