Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat Onion Rings
1 spring onion
5 ounces of minced meat
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 cup vegetable oil
How to Cook Minced Meat Onion Rings
- Slice the onion. Chop the spring onion.
- Place the minced meat in a large bowl, along with the chopped spring onion, salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Mix them all together.
- Place the onion rings on a piece of parchment paper. Fill the rings with meat and flatten it with a fork so that it fits the rings.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl in order to make egg wash.
- Coat the minced meat onion rings in flour, then egg wash, and finally breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan to a medium high temperature.
- Deep fry the onion rings until they get a golden brown color.