Calories: 406 kCal / serving
- 30 g
- 22 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Quick Quesadilla Recipe With Canned Tuna and Sweet Corn
8-10 ounces canned tuna
4-5 ounces sweet corn
1 red onion, minced
1 green bell pepper, minced
1 tablespoon black olives, pitted and sliced
3-4 tablespoons yogurt
1 teaspoon mustard
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh coriander, minced
8 ounces Cheddar, grated
How to Make Quick Quesadilla Recipe With Canned Tuna and Sweet Corn
- Add the tuna, sweet corn, red onion, bell pepper, and olives to a bowl. Mix them together.
- Separately, mix the yogurt and mustard together, then add them to the bowl. Mix.
- Season with paprika, white pepper, and salt, then add the lemon juice. Mix until even.
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet and fill them with grated Cheddar and tuna mixture. Wrap.
- Keep flipping and warming them until the filling is hot. Cut in half, and serve.