Quick Quesadilla Recipe With Canned Tuna and Sweet Corn
Nobody really knows when were the first quesadillas prepared. However, we can be pretty sure that they are an old tradition. Now, other than cheese (queso in Spanish) we are filling ours with a mixture of tuna, sweet corn, onion, bell pepper, and olives. Not to mention the yogurt and mustard sauce, the spices, and the lemon juice. Serve them warm!
Ingredients Needed for Quick Quesadilla Recipe With Canned Tuna and Sweet Corn
8-10 ounces canned tuna
4-5 ounces sweet corn
1 red onion, minced
1 green bell pepper, minced
1 tablespoon black olives, pitted and sliced
3-4 tablespoons yogurt
1 teaspoon mustard
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh coriander, minced
8 ounces Cheddar, grated
How to Make Quick Quesadilla Recipe With Canned Tuna and Sweet Corn
- Add the tuna, sweet corn, red onion, bell pepper, and olives to a bowl. Mix them together.
- Separately, mix the yogurt and mustard together, then add them to the bowl. Mix.
- Season with paprika, white pepper, and salt, then add the lemon juice. Mix until even.
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet and fill them with grated Cheddar and tuna mixture. Wrap.
- Keep flipping and warming them until the filling is hot. Cut in half, and serve.