Ingredients Needed for Beef Steak With Arugula Pesto
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pine nut, roasted
1 ounce - parmesan
How to Make Beef Steak With Arugula Pesto
- Slice the beef tenderloin.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and coat the beef with it.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef slices until brown.
- Lay a paper sheet on a large plate and remove the deep-fried beef on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Put the arugula in your blender (keep some leaves for later use), add the olive oil, salt, and pine nuts.
- Grate half of the parmesan and add it to the blender.
- Blend until you make a sauce similar to pesto.
- Make a bed of arugula leaves, place the beef steaks on it, then add green sauce.
- Garnish with thin parmesan slices.