Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 puff pastry sheet
1 teaspoon butter
¼ cup milk
How to Cook Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the sausages on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Make mashed potatoes by mixing boiled potatoes, salt, butter, and milk.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and stretch it using a dough roller.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 quarters 4-inch (10 cm) side.
- On every puff pastry quarter, put 2 teaspoons of mashed potatoes.
- Add a sausage over every puff pastry quarter. Put some mashed potatoes over the sausage too.
- Cover the sausage with puff pastry and fix the edges, then remove the excess of pastry.
- Whisk the egg and spread it over the puff pastry sausages.
- Bake the sausages pastries in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve them warm, with a dip.