Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Root Vegetables
7 ounces of chicken breast
3 slices of prosciutto
2 teaspoons of olive oil
2 white radishes, halved
1 sweet potato, thinly sliced
1 garlic head, horizontally sliced
1 ounce celery root
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken With Root Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Lay the chicken on your working surface.
- Cover it with sage and wrap it using the prosciutto slices.
- Drizzle a small glass baking tray with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Lay the chicken in the baking tray, along with the root veggies and the garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cumin seeds and drizzle the remaining olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.