Calories: 399 kCal / serving
- 66 g
- 17 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mushroom Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
3 bacon, chopped
½ red bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon olive without pits
2 ounces of fried bacon
How to Make Bacon and Mushroom Spaghetti
- Boil water in a large saucepan.
- Add salt.
- Put the spaghetti in the boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and fry the bacon lightly.
- Add the chopped mushroom and the sliced red bell pepper in the skillet.
- Cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream over the ingredients in the skillet.
- Add the olives.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Serve with grated parmesan and fresh parsley.