Calories: 778 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 38 g
- 75 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato-Stuffed Squash With Prosciutto Crudo
1 butternut squash
2 potatoes, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1½ cup parmesan, grated
3 ounces prosciutto crudo, sliced
How to Make Potato-Stuffed Squash With Prosciutto Crudo
- Horizontally cut the squash in two and scoop out the lower half.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer both halves on it.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over low-medium heat and add the grated potatoes. Also, add the butter and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook and stir until the butter melts, then add the flour and stir it in.
- Add the parmesan and spread it over the potatoes. Cook for 1 minute.
- Season with pepper, then cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Stuff the baked squash’s lower half with the potato mixture.
- Top with prosciutto crudo and season with thyme.