Ingredients Needed for Grilled Halloumi Cheese and Veggie Warm Salad
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
2 ounces of halloumi cheese
1 ounce blueberry
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lettuce leaves
How to Cook Grilled Halloumi Cheese and Veggie Warm Salad
- Slice the zucchini, cut the bell peppers into quarters, slice the eggplant, and cut the endive into halves.
- Grill the vegetables.
- Slice the Halloumi cheese and grill it.
- Put the blueberries, honey, vinegar, and olive oil in a blender in order to make a sauce.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Place the lettuce leaves on a large plate.
- Add the grilled vegetables and grilled cheese.
- Pour blueberry sauce on top and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve warm!