Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Prune Sauce
1 cup prunes, pitted
1 cup white wine
2 small green apples, halved and sliced
2 small sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
2 small onions, quartered
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup vegetable stock
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Prune Sauce
- Add the prunes to a bowl and pour the white wine over them. Let them soak for 60 minutes.
- Add the green apples, sweet potatoes, onion, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and dried rosemary. Mix until even.
- Add the pork tenderloin to a roomy baking dish. Season with salt and pepper on both sides and rub in.
- Add the vegetable mixture, drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, then bake for 35 minutes at 390⁰F/195⁰C.
- Add the soaked prunes and white wine to a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir until it bubbles.
- Add the mustard and butter. Cook and stir in until the butter melts.
- Add the vegetable oil, stir in, then cook for 15 minutes, or until reduced. Serve this prune sauce over pork and veggies.