Ingredients Needed for Black Bean Cream Soup With Egg and Parmesan
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
0.5 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
½ green chili, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 bay leaves
1 celery stick, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup water, boiled
6 ounces of canned red beans
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Black Bean Cream Soup With Egg and Parmesan
- Add the parsley in a small bowl along with the chilies. Pour a small drizzle of vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add a bit of oil in it. Add the red onion, bay leaves, celery, and bell pepper.
- Stir and pour the boiled water.
- Add the canned red beans and bring everything to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes and blend everything until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs and cook for 6-8 more minutes.
- Serve the dish with some shredded parmesan on top, and the parsley and chili mixture.