Ingredients Needed for Pork Ball Noodle Soup
7 ounces of pork mince
½ onion, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 cups of vegetable stock
1 vegetable stock cube
1 tablespoon fish sauce
5 ounces of noodle
How to Cook Pork Ball Noodle Soup
- Place the pork mince in a large bowl, and add both onion and spring onion.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the brown sugar and pour a touch of olive oil. Mix to combine the ingredients.
- Pinch off a piece of the meat mixture and gently roll it between your hands to form a small meatball, around 1-2 inch (2,5 cm – 4 cm) in diameter. Continue shaping until all the meat is used.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the vegetable stock and bring it to a boil. Add 1 vegetable stock cube, fish sauce, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and noodles. Simmer the soup for 8-10 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through.
- You can serve the soup with extra spring onion, chili, and parsley!