Ingredients Needed for Pork and Mushroom Ciabatta Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of pork tenderloin, cubed
1 tablespoon ginger, diced
3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 ounces of mushrooms, quartered
1 chili, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
3 ounces of bacon
2 tablespoons of bbq sauce
4 ounces of lettuce
2 ounces of cheese (3 - 4 slices)
How to Cook Pork and Mushroom Ciabatta Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add the pork. Cook and stir for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Add the ginger and season with salt. Stir them in.
- Add the soy sauce. Cook and stir for 30 seconds. Season with garlic powder and add the mushrooms. Cook and stir for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the chili and spring onion. Stir them in, then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the bacon to the same skillet and fry on both sides until crispy. Transfer on paper towels.
- Cut the ciabatta horizontally in two halves. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce, add 3 ounces of lettuce and 1/2 of the pork and mushroom mixture. Continue with the cheese slices, then add the remaining mixture. Add the remaining lettuce, the bacon slices, and top with the remaining tablespoon of BBQ sauce.