Ingredients Needed for Pork and Bean Stew
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 onion, minced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 pound pork mince
1/2 cup tomato juice
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons cooked spinach
5 ounces of canned white beans
1 cup vegetable stock
How to Cook Pork and Bean Stew
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat.
- Add the onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the bell pepper and stir it in.
- Turn the heat to medium-high, add the pork mince and cook until browned while occasionally stirring. Season with thyme in the process.
- Stir in the tomato juice and tomato paste. Season with nutmeg.
- Stir in the spinach and beans, then add the vegetable stock.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes.