Ingredients Needed for Asian Glazed Meatballs
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon milk
7 ounces of minced meat
5 garlic cloves, crushed
2 spring onions s, thinly sliced
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
0.75 inch - ginger root, peeled and shredded
½ teaspoon chili flakes
¼ cup apricot jam
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
How to Cook Asian Glazed Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F/260 degrees C.
- Add the breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Add the minced meat in a medium bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, half of the garlic, spring onion, soy sauce, and breadcrumb mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Shape small meatballs and place them on the baking tray.
- Roast them for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and the sesame oil in a skillet.
- Add the remaining garlic, ginger root, chili flakes, apricot jam, and hoisin sauce.
- Stir and simmer until the sauce reduces. Set it aside.
- Coat the roasted meatballs with this sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on them.
- Serve them with a fresh salad and a bowl of rice.