Ingredients Needed for Pepperoni and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
7 ounces of chicken breast
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Pepperoni and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Press the chicken with plastic foil and level it with the help of a meat tenderizer. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Top it with the pepperoni slices. Add 3 slices of mozzarella, 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce and fresh basil.
- Carefully, roll the chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Lay the ham slices over a wooden board. Place the chicken in the middle and wrap the slices of ham towards the meat. At the end, the chicken should be perfectly covered.
- Add the wrapped chicken in a baking tray. Top it with the remaining mozzarella and tomato sauce, and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Bake it in the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve it warm!