Calories: 536 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 35 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Bacon Tortilla Cups
5 ounces of leftover chicken breast
3 ounces of butter
½ cup cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup shredded parmesan
2 bacon slices, fried and chopped
¼ cup shredded cheddar
How to Make Chicken and Bacon Tortilla Cups
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board and chop it.
- Add butter in a saucepan and heat it so it can melt. Add cream cheese, heavy cream and parmesan while continuously stirring in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and the bacon. Stir until you get a smooth mixture and turn off the heat when the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
- Take a ceramic cup and use a tortilla to cover its sides. Fill it with heavy cream mixture and cover it with shredded Cheddar.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake the tortilla cups in the oven for 14-16 minutes.