Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Sweet Fries
2 sweet potatoes
¼ cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
2 ounces of grated parmesan
How to Cook Parmesan Sweet Fries
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Cut thinly sticks of sweet potato.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put the sweet potato sticks into the baking tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil over them.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Bake the fries for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the crushed garlic, the chopped parsley, and the grated parmesan.
- Place the fries on a plate.
- Sprinkle the parmesan mixture over the fries.
- Serve them with a cheese dip or mayonnaise.