Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried T-Bone and Buttered Leeks
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 rosemary sprigs
0.5 garlic head, cut horizontally
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Pan-Fried T-Bone and Buttered Leeks
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil on the T-bone.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it, then rub it with the rosemary sprigs.
- Lay the meat in the skillet and rub it with the garlic.
- Brush the steak all over with oil, using the rosemary sprigs.
- Fry the T-bone for about 7 minutes for the first side, and 4 minutes on the second side, for medium-rare. Set aside.
- Slice the leek (0.6 inch/1.5 cm thick).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet and place the leek slices in it, standing.
- Sprinkle some salt and add the butter. Cook the leek in butter for 4-5 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Serve the steak alongside the buttered leeks.