Ingredients Needed for One-Pan Chicken and Basil Rice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
9 ounces of chicken breast, diced
5 ounces of rice
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook One-Pan Chicken and Basil Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 6-7 minutes, until golden.
- Add the rice and stir to coat it with the oil. Pour the chicken stock and cover with a lid. Simmer it for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and add fresh basil and thyme.
- Cook it for 1-2 more minutes and remove it from the stove. Serve warm.