Ingredients Needed for Tuna, Arugula and Pasta Salad
5 ounces of penne
3 ounces of arugula
1 red onion, julienne sliced
1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
2 ounces of black olives, thinly sliced
1 ounce sun-dried tomatoes
3.5 ounces of canned tuna
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Tuna, Arugula and Pasta Salad
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water.
- Add a pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and add them to a large bowl. Add the arugula, bell pepper, red onion, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the tuna, avocado, and pour a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Mix everything until smooth.