Calories: 298 kCal / serving
- 38 g
- 12 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Oat-Crusted Baked Salmon Nuggets
10 ounces salmon, cut into nugget-sized pieces
1 teaspoon oregano
2 whisked eggs
How to Make Oat-Crusted Baked Salmon Nuggets
- Season the whisked eggs with oregano, salt, and pepper and mix until even.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of oat flour to a smaller bowl. Add some panko to another bowl.
- Coat each salmon piece with oat flour, dip it into the whisked egg mixture, then coat with panko.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the coated nuggets to it.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Serve them with a dip.