Ingredients Needed for Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breast
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of butter
8 mushrooms, chopped
7 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 baby corns
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
How to Cook Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, mushrooms, and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Level the chicken with a meat tenderizer and season it with salt and pepper. Top the meat with mushrooms and chives.
- Now start from the end next to you and carefully roll towards the opposite end, so you don’t lose any of the filling. Secure the meat with a string, making a few knots in the process.
- Lay the chicken in a baking tray, and drizzle with olive oil. Roast it for the next 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the veggies. Melt the remaining butter in a skillet. Add the baby corns and a pinch of salt. Pour the soy sauce and honey and let it caramelize. Add jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, and a few more chives, and leave everything on heat for 2 more minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and slice it. Serve it next to the caramelized veggies.