Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Scrambled Egg Toast Bread
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1 cup sliced mushroom
2 garlic cloves
8 basil leaves
How to Cook Mushroom and Scrambled Egg Toast Bread
- Whisk 3 eggs in a large bowl. Add salt and cream cheese.
- Fry the 4 slices of bacon, for 2-3 minutes, in a cast-iron skillet, to a medium high temperature. Remove the bacon from the skillet.
- Stir fry the diced mushrooms in bacon fat, in the same cast-iron skillet, until they are golden brown.
- Add the whisked eggs in a cast-iron skillet and scramble them while on medium high temperature, until they’re cooked.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half. Toast the bread slices.
- Rub each slice of toasted bread with half of a garlic clove.
- Add a layer of mushrooms, a layer of scrambled eggs, two fresh basil leaves, and a slice of bacon on each of the bread slices.