Calories: 532 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 30 g
- 43 g
Ingredients Needed for Mummy Brie
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
4 bries rounds, approximately 3 inches diameter
8 pepperonis slices
4 olives, sliced
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Mummy Brie
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Lay the pastry on a wooden surface.
- Slice it vertically into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick strips.
- Wrap the strips around the brie, making it look like a mummy.
- Lay the pepperoni and olive slices, shaping the mummy’s eyes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the mummies over it.
- Bake them for the next 20 minutes!