Ingredients Needed for Ahi and Red Tuna Poke
3.5 ounces of red tuna
3.5 ounces of ahi tuna
2 spring onions
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
5 ounces of rice
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon pine nut
How to Cook Ahi and Red Tuna Poke
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Cube the tuna.
- Chop the spring onion and dice the cucumber. Add them into a bowl.
- Add the dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce, and sesame oil over the veggies. Add the fish and mix everything together.
- Place the rice in 2 separate bowls, and top them with the fish and veggie salad.
- Serve with pine nuts and sesame seeds on top.