Calories: 389 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 12 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Puff Pastry Skewers
3.5 ounces of butter
1 rosemary sprig
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
12 bacon slices
How to Make Bacon and Puff Pastry Skewers
- Put the butter into a small bowl and microwave it for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the rosemary leaves from the sprig.
- Mix the rosemary leaves with the butter.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet.
- Spread the butter and rosemary mixture over the puff pastry sheet, using a silicone brush.
- Add the shredded Cheddar cheese on one-half of the puff pastry sheet.
- Fold the puff pastry sheet and press it with your hands.
- Cut 0.6-inch (1.5 cm) strips. You should make about 10-12 strips.
- Place one slice of bacon on each strip.
- Fold the puff pastry and bacon strips and put them on skewers.
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- In a baking tray, put a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the skewers on it and bake them for 25 minutes.
- You can serve them warm or cold.