Ingredients Needed for Muffins in Orange Peels
1 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup milk
¼ cup orange juice
How to Cook Muffins in Orange Peels
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the oranges in halves and use a spoon to remove their inside.
- Use a large bowl and add the flour, powdered sugar, cacao, eggs, butter, milk, and orange juice.
- Mix all ingredients until you get a smooth batter.
- Use a muffin tray and add the empty orange halves. Fill them with muffin mix.
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- You can serve them with orange zest on top.