Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella and Minced Meat Stuffed Zucchini
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon paprika powder
10 ounces of minced meat
1 cup tomato sauce
5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
1 cup tomato juice
How to Cook Mozzarella and Minced Meat Stuffed Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Slice the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion until it becomes soft and translucent.
- Add the sugar and paprika powder and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the minced meat, stir and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Add the tomato sauce and fresh rosemary leaves and continue to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini stub, then cut each one into halves. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the zucchini.
- Stuff the zucchini: add 2 tablespoons of minced meat mixture on the bottom, continue with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella, add 2 more tablespoons of minced meat mixture and top the zucchini with mozzarella.
- Place the stuffed zucchini, standing, in a deep baking pan.
- Pour the tomato juice into the pan and bake the zucchini for 35 minutes.