Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Tortiglioni Pie
1 garlic clove
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of minced meat
½ cup peeled cherry tomato, canned
1 tablespoon oregano
½ cup ricotta
7 ounces of tortiglioni pasta
3.5 ounces of grated parmesan
6 ounces of mozzarella
butter for gracing the baking pan
breadcrumbs for coating the baking pan
How to Cook Minced Meat and Tortiglioni Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- In a saucepan, boil some water and cook the tortiglioni according to the instructions on the package.
- Chop the onion and the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil into a skillet.
- Cook the onion and the garlic until they turn translucent.
- Add the minced meat and cook it together with the onion and garlic.
- Add the canned cherry tomatoes and simmer.
- Add the oregano and mix it with the meat and the tomatoes.
- Put the ricotta cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg.
- Mix the ricotta and the egg using a fork.
- Put the cooked tortiglioni in a medium bowl.
- Add the grated parmesan over the cooked tortiglioni and mix them.
- Grease with butter and coat with breadcrumbs a baking pan with removable sides.
- Put the tortiglioni pasta into the baking pan, standing.
- After you fill the pan, add, on top, the ricotta mixture.
- Over the ricotta, add the minced meat mixture.
- Top it with mozzarella.
- Bake the tortiglioni pie for 15 minutes.