Calories: 87 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 7 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini Crust Pizza Topped With Cheese
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon coarse salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1-ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Zucchini Crust Pizza Topped With Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Shred the zucchini and put it in a strainer, over a bowl. Press with your hand or using a spoon to remove the excess water.
- Add the zucchini in a bowl.
- Add the chili flakes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the egg and grate the parmesan.
- Mix with a spoon.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the zucchini mixture on it, in a rectangular shape.
- Bake the zucchini crust for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out from the oven and top the crust with shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 more minutes at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Slice and serve!