Ingredients Needed for Meatball and Eggplant Casserole
10 ounces of ground beef
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Meatball and Eggplant Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the ground beef in a large bowl. Add the salt, 1 egg, chili flakes, parsley, breadcrumbs, and ginger.
- Mix everything to get a smooth mixture.
- Slice the eggplant and tomato.
- Make round meatballs out of the meat mixture. Make them the same size as the eggplant rounds.
- Use a round baking tray and place the meatballs and eggplant rounds in turns.
- Fill the empty middle with tomato slices and bell pepper.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake them for 40 minutes.