Ingredients Needed for Lamb Stew With Yellow Beans
vegetable oil for frying
14 ounces of lamb shoulder, sliced into large chunks
1 red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon cloves
1 tea spoon cumin
1 teaspoon five spices
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tomato, chopped
3.5 ounces of yellow bean
1 cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Lamb Stew With Yellow Beans
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the lamb chunks and fry them until the meat’s color turns opaque and it starts to brown. Put a lid on and fry until golden on both sides.
- Lift the lid and add the red onion. Give it a good stir and add the cloves, cumin, five spices, and garlic.
- Give it a good stir again. Add the chopped tomato and yellow beans. Season with salt and pepper and let the dish simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and parsley and leave the pan on heat for another 6-8 minutes.