Ingredients Needed for Pesto and Veggie Tortiglioni
5 ounces of tortiglioni pasta
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
0.25 green bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
4 cherry tomatoes, halves
2 tablespoons of pesto
1 tablespoon heavy cream
0.5 ounce - grated parmesan
How to Make Pesto and Veggie Tortiglioni
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add a bit of salt.
- Add the tortiglioni and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the bell pepper. Stir and braise it.
- Add the whole grain mustard. Stir and cook further.
- Strain the tortiglioni and add them to the skillet. Stir well.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and pesto. Stir again.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Cook the pasta for one more minute and it’s done.